... yazı kalır.

bellatrix begins: batman gibi değil, anka kuşu gibi!

A sore point

(Gilmore Girls, S3E17, A Tale of Poes and Fire)
LUKE: [hangs up] That was Nicole.

LORELAI: So I heard. Why didn't you tell her I was here?

LUKE: Didn't come up.

LORELAI: You mean, she didn't out of the clear blue and for no reason ask you if I was sleeping over?

LUKE: Just didn't seem necessary.

LORELAI: Well, you have nothing to hide here. You just took in a refugee.

LUKE: I know there's nothing to hide. It's just that. . .you've kinda become a. . .

LORELAI: Become what?

LUKE: A sore point with me and Nicole.

LORELAI: What, how?

LUKE: Well, on our first date, I was a little nervous and I wasn't having any luck coming up with topics, so I was just kinda blabbing a lot. And then she ordered extra fries at dinner, so it reminded me of you and I told her a quick story about you and French fries, and that seemed fine. And then later, she ordered a third cup of coffee. . .

LORELAI: Oh, Luke!

LUKE: And I mentioned you and your coffee thing, and I noticed that Nicole kind of reacted a little, and ever since then, she's been a little sensitive to the issue.

LORELAI: Well, of course she is, Luke. You don't talk about another woman on a first date.

LUKE: Even if it's just a friend?

LORELAI: They don't exist.

LUKE: Come on.

LORELAI: Not on a first date.

LUKE: No other women exist on a first date, not even my mother?

LORELAI: Do you really think talking about your mother on a first date is wise?

LUKE: Not really.

LORELAI: You can maybe mention a sister, maybe. And then you move on really, really quickly.

LUKE: This is why I hate dating.

LORELAI: Well, unless you want to be Mountain Man all your life, you've got to abide by the rules and customs. Ooh, sorry, I have to get up super early tomorrow.

LUKE: No problem. What time?

LORELAI: Six.

LUKE: I get up at quarter to five every morning.

LORELAI: Why in the world would you get up that early?

LUKE: I don't know -- to run my business?

LORELAI: Well, change businesses. Ooh, wow, total déjà vu.

LUKE: Really?

LORELAI: It's the alarm clock. I had a dream once that you set 18 alarm clocks to get me up, which is not a bad way to get me up.

LUKE: Where were we?

LORELAI: We were at my house. I got up, I went downstairs for coffee, and you talked to my stomach.

LUKE: Why on earth I do that?

LORELAI: Well, because I was pregnant. Twins.

LUKE: Mine?

LORELAI: What am I, dream tramp? Of course, yours.

LUKE: We were married?

LORELAI: Yeah. Did I not mention that?

LUKE: No. You know, you shouldn't drink coffee when you're pregnant.

LORELAI: True.

LUKE: It's probably why Rory's a caffeine addict.

LORELAI: Right, you're right.

LUKE: Dream go beyond that?

LORELAI: No. You talked to my stomach and then you ki. . .well, no.

LUKE: Oh, okay. Well. . .'night.

LORELAI: Yeah, 'night.

0 yazmadan duramayan var!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

bencileyin

Fotoğrafım
iyiyim, kötüyüm, mutluyum, mutsuzum, güzelim, çirkinim - herkes kadar. çok şey bilir, her şeyi hatırlarım; çöp beyinliyimdir. bana alttan bakarsanız bir tanrı görürsünüz (temsili). müzik dinlerim, sadece yalnızsam veya sarhoşsam bağıra bağıra eşlik ederim; yoksa insanları düşünürüm aslında. ve severim. insanları severim; bazı insanları daha fazla, bazılarını çok çok fazla, boyumdan büyük severim. sonracıma, okurum. bir de yazarım; iyi, kötü, mutlu, mutsuz, güzel, çirkin - herkes kadar.

basılı materyalin hastasıyım!

read the printed word!