... yazı kalır.

bellatrix begins: batman gibi değil, anka kuşu gibi!

A few words on Hitler

"I suppose one could say that Hitler didn’t betray his self.
You are right. He did not. But millions of Germans did betray their selves. That was the tragedy.
Not that one man had the courage to be evil. But that millions had not the courage to be good."
John Fowles (from "The Magus")


The doctor bent down and pulled the sheet up a little higher over the patient's chest. "You have nothing to worry about," he said gently. "This is a perfectly normal baby."
"That's exactly what they told me about the others. But I lost them all, Doctor. In the last eighteen months I have lost all three of my children, so you mustn't blame me for being anxious."
"Three?"
"This is my fourth... in four years."

The doctor shifted his feet uneasily on the bare floor.

"I don't think you know what it means, Doctor, to lose them all, all three of them, slowly, separately, one by one. I keep seeing them. I can see Gustav's lace now as clearly as if he were lying here beside me in the bed. Gustav was a lovely boy, Doctor. But he was always ill. It is terrible when they are always ill and there is nothing you can do to help them."
"I know."

[...]

Roald Dahl (from "Genesis and Catastrophe")

0 yazmadan duramayan var!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

bencileyin

Fotoğrafım
iyiyim, kötüyüm, mutluyum, mutsuzum, güzelim, çirkinim - herkes kadar. çok şey bilir, her şeyi hatırlarım; çöp beyinliyimdir. bana alttan bakarsanız bir tanrı görürsünüz (temsili). müzik dinlerim, sadece yalnızsam veya sarhoşsam bağıra bağıra eşlik ederim; yoksa insanları düşünürüm aslında. ve severim. insanları severim; bazı insanları daha fazla, bazılarını çok çok fazla, boyumdan büyük severim. sonracıma, okurum. bir de yazarım; iyi, kötü, mutlu, mutsuz, güzel, çirkin - herkes kadar.

basılı materyalin hastasıyım!

read the printed word!