... yazı kalır.

bellatrix begins: batman gibi değil, anka kuşu gibi!

Closure

"Ross. Hi. It's Rachel. I'm just calling to say that, um, everything's fine. And I'm really happy for you and your cat. Who, by the way, I think you should name Michael. And, you know, you see there, I'm thinkin' of names; so obviously I am over you. I am over you. And that my friend, is what they call closure."

I would have e-mailed any other person and I do, I frequently do. He did not reply me, as usual - and, as expected. I expected that. Otherwise, it would be a surprise.

Last night, I was too aware of the fact that I am alone. I am alone, and not quite happy about it. Not sad about him not being there, either. I was even a bit relieved.

I am now at the point where the sadness is caused by the thought rather than the feeling. I find myself thinking how and why he does not want me rather than feeling sorry that he does not.

It's not something to cry over anymore; and it will pass when I punch something and feel great.
It
will
pass
.

This, my friend, is what I call my closure.

And I am now ready :)

0 yazmadan duramayan var!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

bencileyin

Fotoğrafım
iyiyim, kötüyüm, mutluyum, mutsuzum, güzelim, çirkinim - herkes kadar. çok şey bilir, her şeyi hatırlarım; çöp beyinliyimdir. bana alttan bakarsanız bir tanrı görürsünüz (temsili). müzik dinlerim, sadece yalnızsam veya sarhoşsam bağıra bağıra eşlik ederim; yoksa insanları düşünürüm aslında. ve severim. insanları severim; bazı insanları daha fazla, bazılarını çok çok fazla, boyumdan büyük severim. sonracıma, okurum. bir de yazarım; iyi, kötü, mutlu, mutsuz, güzel, çirkin - herkes kadar.

basılı materyalin hastasıyım!

read the printed word!