... yazı kalır.

bellatrix begins: batman gibi değil, anka kuşu gibi!

Dialogue

_ I like you.
_ Thank you. It feels it has been ages since someone has liked me. Of which I am aware, at least.
_ Isn't this weird?
_ Why?
_ You know why.
_ Because of him?
_ Yes, a little.
_ Yes, it is a little weird.
_ I don't know how he let you go. I never would. It is impossible.
_ Maybe I did.
_ Still, he must have...
_ Are we going to talk about him?
_ Right. Sorry. Let's talk about us.
_ Us?
_ I like you.
_ I know.
_ How do you know?
_ Women do.
_ Well... I feel embarrassed.
_ Why?
_ You know everything! Maybe even before I dared to name it myself.
_ Maybe. Don't feel bad. There's nothing you or I can do about it. It's me who should feel bad. I have been trying to act normally for as long as it takes. It's difficult. It's wearing me out.
_ Wearing you out?
_ Yes, I am worn out. Like, I can't stand straight. You know, if we were to write this conversation down, my lines would be in italics.
_ Ok. Well, so?
_ So what?
_ What will we do?
_ I don't want to think about it. Not right now. This feels good, now feels good.
_ ...
_ Come nearer.
_ With pleasure.
_ ...
_ You know that song that tells you how you'll know if he loves you so?
_ Are you trying to say something in a complicated but mischievous way? Kinda sexy.
_ Do you want to know?
_ Right now I do sir, very much.
_ ...
_ You know we will never have this moment, right?
_ What happened to your non-thinking?
_ No, I mean this exact moment. Never the same tension again. I won't hear your or even my heartbeat again. See, this is big. You'll forget about this kiss. Me, too. But neither of us should forget this moment. You should remember my breath on your lips and I should remember your hands around my face.
_ I love it when you talk. Please don't talk anymore. Please.
_ With pleasure.

(18.02.2010, Kartalkaya)

0 yazmadan duramayan var!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

bencileyin

Fotoğrafım
iyiyim, kötüyüm, mutluyum, mutsuzum, güzelim, çirkinim - herkes kadar. çok şey bilir, her şeyi hatırlarım; çöp beyinliyimdir. bana alttan bakarsanız bir tanrı görürsünüz (temsili). müzik dinlerim, sadece yalnızsam veya sarhoşsam bağıra bağıra eşlik ederim; yoksa insanları düşünürüm aslında. ve severim. insanları severim; bazı insanları daha fazla, bazılarını çok çok fazla, boyumdan büyük severim. sonracıma, okurum. bir de yazarım; iyi, kötü, mutlu, mutsuz, güzel, çirkin - herkes kadar.

basılı materyalin hastasıyım!

read the printed word!