... yazı kalır.

bellatrix begins: batman gibi değil, anka kuşu gibi!

"maybe it's time"


MAGGIE
Do you think I flirt with Cory?

PEGGY
Good morning to you, too. You look good.

MAGGIE
Thank you. Do you think I flirt with Cory?

PEGGY
Yes.

MAGGIE
I don't mean it.

PEGGY
I know. I think sometimes you just sort of spaz-out with random excess flirtation energy and it just lands on anything male that moves.

MAGGIE
On anything male that moves? As opposed to anything male that doesn't move?

PEGGY
Like certain kinds of coral.

MAGGIE
I'm going to kill myself.

PEGGY
Why?

MAGGIE
Because you think I'm all like... "Hey man, check me out".

PEGGY
No, I think you're like, "I'm charming and mysterious in a way that even I don't understand and something about me is crying out for protection from a big man like you". Very hard to compete with. Especially to us married women who have lost our mystery.

MAGGIE
But you haven't lost your mystery! You're very mysterious!

PEGGY
No. I'm weird. Weird and mysterious are two different things.

MAGGIE
But I'm weird.

PEGGY
No. You're quirky. Quirky and weird are two different things.

MAGGIE
Peggy, there's distinct possibility that I might be profoundly and irreversibly screwed up. Despite that, I love you and I can promise that I will no longer flirt with Cory, and I beg your forgiveness.

PEGGY
I'm not worried about you and Cory or Cory and me or even that you're irreversibly screwed up. But, Maggie, you've been like this since we were kids. And I think now that you are aware of it and that it hurts people's feelings, maybe it's time to move on with your life and commit to someone of your own, like Bob, if he's the one.

(from "Runaway Bride")

0 yazmadan duramayan var!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

bencileyin

Fotoğrafım
iyiyim, kötüyüm, mutluyum, mutsuzum, güzelim, çirkinim - herkes kadar. çok şey bilir, her şeyi hatırlarım; çöp beyinliyimdir. bana alttan bakarsanız bir tanrı görürsünüz (temsili). müzik dinlerim, sadece yalnızsam veya sarhoşsam bağıra bağıra eşlik ederim; yoksa insanları düşünürüm aslında. ve severim. insanları severim; bazı insanları daha fazla, bazılarını çok çok fazla, boyumdan büyük severim. sonracıma, okurum. bir de yazarım; iyi, kötü, mutlu, mutsuz, güzel, çirkin - herkes kadar.

basılı materyalin hastasıyım!

read the printed word!